|Australian Export Handbook 20th Edition
The news you have been waiting for! The new 20th Edition of the Australian Export Handbook is here! The essential export tool kit is a comprehensive guide to practical aspects of exporting essential for both new and experienced exporters.
The Export Handbook is recommended as the authoritative reference on export practice. The new handbook includes new sections on:
• Revised Up-to-date to Customs Export regulations
• Setting up a Business Overseas
• Intellectual Property Protection
• Establishing an office in overseas markets
• Attending trade fairs
• Brand new area on FX management
• Complying with International sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption legislation
As well as revisions and updates to previous content, including:
• Banking & Finance for International Business
• Export Procedures & Documentation
• Export Documentation Case Studies
• Insurance for International Business
• Export Shipping
• Air Cargo
• International Freight Forwarding
• Packaging for export
The new handbook, which is the essential A-Z guide for anyone who is involved in International Business is the A-Z in exporting.. With over 660 pages of essential facts for Australian companies either selling a product or service overseas this is an essential publication.
Who should use the Handbook?
This book is published for the benefit of those engaged in any activity related to export: export managers, personnel involved with export documentation, shipping department staff, bank officers, freight forwarders, students etc
For anyone who pre-orders a handbook up until the 30th August, you will receive a further special introductory 20% off the sales price. AIEX/ ECA members receive a further 20% discount. If you are a member please contact Peter Mace at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8243 7440 to obtain a copy of the book for the discounted price of $88.00 (inc GST)
|No of Pages 561